Dr. Curt Jarand, a Research Scientist at Tulane University’s PolyRMC, will explore the benefits of applying mechanical stress and material interactions while collecting kinetic aggregation data. The webinar will present data collected on ARGEN, a static light scattering instrument by Fluence Analytics.
Can’t attend? Register to receive a digital copy of the recording following the webinar.
Webinar topics will include:
1) The differences between thermal and stirring stress
2) Continuous shear stress using a syringe pump
3) Using peristaltic pumps with ARGEN
4) Aggregation discrepancies with different tubing and materials
5) Using ARGEN with secondary detectors
Meet the panelist
Dr. Curt Jarand – Research Scientist, Tulane University – PolyRMC
Dr. Jarand is a Research Scientist at Tulane University’s PolyRMC, a nonprofit R&D organization. Prior to his current position, Dr. Jarand worked as a Senior Instrumentation Specialist at PolyRMC where he used ARGEN for several experiments and applications. He has a Ph.D. in analytical chemistry from the University of New Orleans.